Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Malware Removal Forum

Notices

Topic Tools
Old April 22nd, 2012, 05:38 PM

Exclamation Computer is self controlling

Few days ago everything started. I was randomy playing games and listening music on iTunes when the weird stuff appeared. For some reasons he was randomy switching through songs and playing them. My Windows Explorer ( Home button etc. too ) did freeze, or the current application freezed. I would have to bring the task manager, and then choose the program I want to use because the other would automaticly freeze. And still sometimes he would just switch through the applications currently running. While on the internet, he automaticly opens the previous websites..scroll backs or he brings the page back to top while scrolling down. While opening folders he automaticly returns back to previous folders. The whole problem is really annoying. I guessed there is a virus in my computer, after running several antivirus scans..no results.

Old April 24th, 2012, 12:42 AM
Malware Removal Team Advisor

Welcome to CTH DooM1404,

Before we go any further, would you carefully examine your keyboard to see if any keys are stuck down?
Old April 26th, 2012, 05:35 PM

Thanks.
Done. There are no keys stucked down.. but the problem is still here.
Scanned with all anti viruses and everything. I will simply reinstall my windows.
Thanks anyways.
Old April 27th, 2012, 12:29 AM
Malware Removal Team Advisor

Wireless keyboard (if this is a desktop) and the batteries need changing? May want to ask on this in the CTH Windows 7 forum before taking that big reinstall step.