Tutorials | How to use Multiple Inboxes in Outlook Express
This will show you how to set up more than one inbox or profile in outlook express so that people sharing computers can have their own separate password protected email.
1. Open Outlook Express
2. File: Identities: Add New Identities
3. Type in a name for your profile (if you would like it password protected check require a password
4. It will ask if you want to switch to your identity now. Click yes.
5. It may ask you if you want to continue using the same connection. Tell it yes.
6. You will then be taken to a wizard that asks for your email information. Fill in your email settings. These can usually be found on your ISP's homepage. .
7. Go back to step one and repeat steps for each additional user.
8. The program is now setup so that when you open outlook express it will ask you to choose which identity you want. It is important that when you close outlook express you use File: Exit and Log Off Identity
Please Note: if you have any questions about this tutorial please ask on our support forums
If you have written a tutorial of your own and would like to have it here on Cyber Tech Help all you have to do is Submit your tutorial and it will be reviewed by the Administrator.