Tutorials | How To Send Bulk Emails using Outlook Express
- Open your Outlook Express
- Open your "address book"
- Click on "New"
- Select "New Group"
- Add a name for the "Group Name"
- Add all e-mail addresses that you'd like in this group by hitting the "Select" button which opens a new window showing all the e-mail addresses in your address book, just highlight them, then hit the >> button between the two "window" panes
- Once complete, hit the "Okay" button (more addresses can be added at a later date, just follow the above instructions)
To send a mail to all within the group/s
- Create a subject for the e-mail
- To the left of the "Address Bar" hit the "To" button and scroll to the "Group" name, then double click on this, or highlight the "group" and select to send using the CC (Carbon Copy) feature, or the BC (Blind Copy) feature. Once done, hit the "Send" button, and this mail will go to all recipients within the Group.
Please Note: if you have any questions about this tutorial please ask on our support forums
If you have written a tutorial of your own and would like to have it here on Cyber Tech Help all you have to do is Submit your tutorial and it will be reviewed by the Administrator.