Downloads | 3DMark05
Please note: We recommend you disable any download managers such as Download Accelerator or Getright before attempting to download.
|Download Now:||Download 3DMark05 Now!|
|Date Added:||Sunday, 24th July 2005|
|Last Updated:||Saturday, 10th September 2005|
|Platforms:||Windows 2000, Windows XP|
3DMark05 is concentrated on measuring the performance of the DirectX 9 generation of 3D hardware using the technology of next generation games. Earlier 3DMark versions have usually been launched with the introduction of a new Microsoft DirectX version and with the introduction of a new hardware generation. This has somewhat limited how much 3DMark has utilized the new hardware features. At the time of this writing, DirectX 9 was introduced soon two years ago, and there is now DX9 generation hardware available all the way from the very high end to value and mobile parts. 3DMark05 can thereby utilize the features of DirectX 9 to a 100%. In fact, DirectX 9 hardware is required for every game test of 3DMark05, resulting in the ultimate tool for DirectX 9 hardware performance comparison.
- Three new game tests, all requiring DirectX 9 hardware support.
- Feature tests focusing on key characteristics of graphics performance.
- The 3DMark05 demo the ultimate display of real-time 3D graphics featuring an original sound track.
- Multiprocessor CPU test. A CPU-intensive run of two game tests, adding CPU loads typical for 3D games and tuned for multiprocessor systems.
- A wide range of benchmark settings and professional tools for image quality inspection, texture filtering quality testing, automated batch runs and a lot more.
Note: The results and final score of 3DMark05 are not comparable with any previous version of 3DMark.
Parts of the Free Version are crippled. For all the features, but must buy the PRO version.
- DirectX 9 compatible graphics adapter with support for Pixel Shader 2.0 or later, and graphics memory of 128 MB or above.
- Intel® or AMD® compatible processor running on 2 GHz or above.
- 512 MB system memory or more.
- 1.5 GB of free hard disk space.
- Windows 2000 or XP operating system with the latest Service Packs and updates installed.
- DirectX 9.0c runtime installed (download) with the latest updates.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 installed, for some 3DMark functionality (download).
- Microsoft Excel 2000, 2003 or XP for some 3DMark functionality.
- Microsoft DirectX 9 Summer Update 2004 System Development Kit is required to run the image quality test using the reference rasterizer.
|User Rating:||- 1 rating [ Rate ]|