View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2019, 06:00 PM
Ensign Tzap Ensign Tzap is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2005
O/S: Windows 7 64-bit
Posts: 801
Strange Keyboard effect.........

I've come across a strange issue with my keyboard.

When I press the 1 key, just above the Q & TAB key I get this: ]
Or I'll get this: } when I press the SHIFT & 1 keys.

If I close down my browser, and go use Word or Note Pad, it is perfectly fine.


I did a extensive scan, and came up with some kind of key logger,
that buried it self into some cookies that I was keeping from a trusted site.

Once I removed the cookies, the issue went away.

Signed: Ensign Tzap

Last edited by Ensign Tzap; December 8th, 2019 at 12:41 AM. Reason: New info
Reply With Quote