Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Windows 10

Notices

Topic Tools
Old March 4th, 2018, 07:35 PM

`Nickon Coolpix 3200 Camera` Download help.

Recently I purchased a second hand `Nickon Coolpix 3200 Camera` from Ebay, although an old model {2002} it is in pristine condition and on the whole I pleased with my acquisition: except the supplied software which wont install on my Fujitsu Laptop {O/S Windows 10}. The supplied installation discs comprise of `NICKON PICTURE PROJECT 1.0` & `PICTURE PROJECT 1.0 REFERENCE MANUAL`. Please assist if you can, to direct me to a free download site for a current update - incidentally it should be noted I am a gent of senior years and my computer literacy is somewhat limited and request if possible to reply in `laymans terms`, thank you.
Regards.

Old March 5th, 2018, 04:51 PM

You keep saying "Nickon". I hope that is just a simple mistake on your part because the real camera company is "Nikon" (no "c").

If your camera really is a Nickon, it probably is a counterfeit.

I could not find the 3200 manual on the Nikon website, or the manual for its "sister camera", the Nikon Coolpix 2200.

But I did find the manual here - but I caution you, it is a direct download link. That means you cannot really see what it is before downloading it and that is NEVER wise because it means you have to trust me. And you should never trust anyone - especially on the Internet - who says, "trust me".

So I recommend you download and "Save as" that .pdf file to your desktop. DO NOT OPEN IT - yet. Instead, right click on it and scan it with your security program to make sure it clean.

I did that with both Windows Defender and Malwarebytes and it is clean - so "trust me", it is.
Old March 7th, 2018, 08:48 PM

Response appreciated.

Thanks Digerati download successful. (Nickon is Nikon)

Last edited by Jackboy; March 7th, 2018 at 08:53 PM.