Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > General > Open Discussion > Comments & Suggestions

Notices

Topic Tools
Old May 15th, 2017, 05:11 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 7 64-bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Maybe it wouldnt get enough usage Im not sure........
There are several forums like that here, one being the Macintosh, iPhone and iPad forum. You only have to look at the dates of last posts in forums here, to see which are getting used much.

Old May 15th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Certifiable Bum

O/S: Linux
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Maybe it wouldnt get enough usage Im not sure........

Maybe it could be setup as a test for 5 days and see how it does?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lufbra View Post
There are several forums like that here, one being the Macintosh, iPhone and iPad forum. You only have to look at the dates of last posts in forums here, to see which are getting used much.
who knows if there will be enough usage. it is not hard just to add another section - only would take a couple of minutes. It would not hurt anything and it would be there in case it is needed.

the big problem is, this forum is out of date and that is one reason why there are not as many users as before. the download section has downloads that are way out of date and are security risks today. I have mentioned it several times over the last few years but it seems the power to be could care less.

as far as those wanting their accounts deleted, there is absolutely no reason why the account cannot be deleted Other forums using the same software have no problems deleting accounts without loss of messages or messing up the forum. maybe it has something to do with keeping the membership count up.

I know there is life outside of this forum but I feel the owner could care less about keeping it current these days.