Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows 98

Notices

Topic Tools
Old October 16th, 2007, 07:56 PM

Anyone know........

Anyone know what file you must have in order for the PINBALL GAME to play that MIDI file during play?? (Pinball.mid)

It used to work and now its silent when i try and play the MIDI file

I deleted some MS office DLLs a couple months ago cause i dont have OFFICE and im trying to clean up,but i doubt that had anything to do with it....

MID is not muted,they play fine in WMP just not thru the pinball game.. I hear a noise when i start it,but then its just silent......

Could 'Pinball.exe' have gone bad somehow?? I could try and get another copy of the EXE itself i suppose.... (IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE IN THE "PLUS" FOLDER DOES IT?)

Isnt really a big deal but i would like to have the music working when i play 3d pinball!! (My shortcut is setup right and everything)

Thanx......

Old October 17th, 2007, 02:35 PM

I have a pinball game (which I don't normally play) and it has two MIDI audio files - pinball 275kb and pinball2 29kb. There are some 60 WAV files as well.
If it is the same game that you have I can send these files to you.
Old October 17th, 2007, 06:30 PM

I have all the files my friend,i just duno why that MIDI file doesnt play anymore when i select MUSIC (It used to,it plays fine in WMP so i know its OK)