Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Internet / Browsers

Notices

Topic Tools
Old January 30th, 2018, 07:10 PM

Unhappy Email not valid

Hi. I am trying to open up an account on Rosegal and when I try to set it up this happens. Not a valid email . Use a valid email. I don't know why. I cleaned out my cookies and cache. And it still says use a valid email. Can you help.

Thankyou
Pat

Old January 30th, 2018, 07:26 PM
Jill

O/S: Windows 7 64-bit
Have you tried call the company to see if they can help?
Old January 30th, 2018, 10:09 PM
Certifiable Bum

O/S: Linux
Quote:
Originally Posted by patsyscloud View Post
Hi. I am trying to open up an account on Rosegal and when I try to set it up this happens. Not a valid email . Use a valid email. I don't know why. I cleaned out my cookies and cache. And it still says use a valid email. Can you help.

Thankyou
Pat
there is really no way to help with this. if your email is in the proper format, and no space in the front of it when you type it then your best bet would be to contact them or try a different email address.
Old January 30th, 2018, 10:59 PM

It's funny though. Because I can use the same email address on my cell phone. I don't get why it's works there, and not on my tablet. Thankyou for your response.

Pat
Old January 31st, 2018, 12:05 AM
Certifiable Bum

O/S: Linux
Quote:
Originally Posted by patsyscloud View Post
It's funny though. Because I can use the same email address on my cell phone. I don't get why it's works there, and not on my tablet. Thankyou for your response.

Pat
might want to check their rules about email addresses. some sites do not allow emails from free email accounts. and just because it works on your phone does not mean you don't have a typo when you sign up for an account. as you been told, you really need to check with their customer service. there could be a problem with their website.
Old January 31st, 2018, 06:34 AM

Here's another thing when I try to sign in there is an option to sign in with facebook as soon as I do that I'm in. I wrote them as well and they said to clear cookies and cache, plus make sure Im not typing the email address wrong. So this is a puzzle lol. I guess there is no solution. But I'm getting in through Facebook and ordered things. Thanks for your help.

Pat