Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > General > Open Discussion

Notices

Topic Tools
Old June 6th, 2019, 01:46 AM

A Platform for 4.5 Million Members

I am in need of advanced thinking and it is of a technical nature and I sense it is not impossible.

I will be needing a platform for 4.5 million members that has to be allowing full discussion capabilities; meaning none of that character limit style of some other platforms that have the ability to serve in the millions. From my experience with forum platforms I do feel it would be best to restrict the posting of images on this platform.

Given the nature of the project it might be that financing will be possible, so while we need to have ideas on cost we do not need to severely restrict the ideas of how this could be accomplished because we feel we cannot afford it.

Presently the deadline for this is approximately 20 to 30 years into the future, but solid planning needs to be shown to the pubic within about 2 to 3 years.

I appreciate any and all help in this project.

By the way, this is not a venture for earning revenue, or making a profit in some way. I mean, this is not a commercial venture.

Again, help will be seriously appreciated. And please do not view this request for assistance as some sort of prank. This is a seriously important venture. This is absolutely no joke.

Thank you.

Old June 6th, 2019, 01:23 PM

O/S: Windows 10 Home
What you are looking for is something like Whirlpool This was custom built by the owner of the site.

If you want something similar might be time to learn some coding or come up with a suitable offer to a good programmer.
Old June 6th, 2019, 09:34 PM

Thank you, Ned Seagoon.