Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Malware Removal

Notices

Topic Tools
Old August 11th, 2018, 08:52 PM
Malware Removal Team

O/S: Windows 10 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpessoa79 View Post
Everything has been running great over the last couple days while we've run these tests. So far so good. I will be using Adwcleaner and CCleaner to clean up files/programs I will be uninstalling from here on forward. I'll look for another program to help update my Drivers. So it looks like everything is good then, do we have any other steps to follow?
Congratulations. Glad to hear that everything is running well.

In any case please download delfix to your desktop.
  • Close all other programms and start delfix.
  • Please check all the boxes and run the tool.
  • Delfix will now delete all found traces of our removal process.
If there is still something left please delete it manualy.Then

ERUNT (Emergency Recovery Utility NT) allows you to keep a complete backup of your registry and restore it when needed. The standard registry backup options that come with Windows back up most of the registry but not all of it. ERUNT however creates a complete backup set, including the Security hive and user related sections. ERUNT is easy to use and since it creates a full backup, there are no options or choices other than to select the location of the backup files. The backup set includes a small executable that will launch the registry restore if needed.

Note:
Some safety suggestions !
http://trmalwarefix.freeforums.net/t...ty-suggestions

Best regards. Greetings.

Old August 11th, 2018, 11:29 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 7 64-bit
Ok so I cleaned up the programs with Delfix. I also decided to purchase Revo Uninstaller Pro instead of using IObitUninstaller. They offered me a good deal when I was going to uninstall it so I decided to purchase.

Thank you so much Olgun52. I really do appreciate your help (now twice) involving these matters of cleaning up my system and getting it running well. The peace of mind offered by this website and its staff is priceless. Because of that I will always keep my CTH Subscription up-to-date, and I would also like to personally thank you Olgun for your hard work by donating to your PayPal directly, please check your PM.

Thanks again CTH

Last edited by vpessoa79; August 11th, 2018 at 11:49 PM.
Old August 13th, 2018, 05:30 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 7 64-bit
Thank you so much, I really appreciate CTH and its staff. Take care and we will see you next time!

Last edited by vpessoa79; August 14th, 2018 at 12:56 AM.
Old August 13th, 2018, 09:59 PM
Malware Removal Team

O/S: Windows 10 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpessoa79 View Post
The Private Messages are not working - I try to send a message and it does nothing - so I will post this here for you to read Olgun and then I will delete this message.

Hi Olgun, I have tried numerous times to send you a donation but it seems that PayPal is no longer doing business with Turkey. After many failed attempts I did some research and found many articles online that mention that for w/e reason Turkey is not renewing PayPals license to do business there. A simple Google search shows many links that talk about it, and if I select the international option for PayPal the country of Turkey does not appear.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/...turkey-faq3708

Very sorry to hear that as I wanted to show my appreciation for your hard work in helping me now twice. Thank you so much for that, I really appreciate CTH and its staff. Take care and we will see you next time!

I saw all your private messages. Yes, the system, does not work with the reason for a problem between our country management and PayPal.

Thank you very much for your good wishes. I send loving and respects.Take care.

Best regards.