Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Malware Removal

Notices

Topic Tools
Old May 17th, 2018, 10:10 PM

O/S: Windows 7 32-bit
Hi Olgun,

The keyboard operation is incredibly intermittent, each time I shutdown and restart the laptop it will stop working, then shutdown and restart it will be operating again. Although normally I uninstall it in device manager prior to shutting down as I know it will work again upon restart.

The mousepad i cannot get it back working, it is not listed in device manager so the latest drivers I have tried installing were from this page:

http://www.driverscape.com/manufactu...-ns20e_s/14331

My laptop is a Sony Vaio VGN-NS20E so this is the nearest to my model. Although it is installed and shows in the "uninstall a program" area of the control panel (Synaptics mousepad pointer), it still does not list in device manager. So no operation working. I'm unsure if I install drivers for this for windows 7 or windows vista, as my laptop was windows vista and then I done a upgrade about 1 year or so ago to windows 7?

The laptop looks clean though which is good. If I can get the mousepad and keyboard working correctly then it should be back to normal.

Thankyou.

Old May 19th, 2018, 12:11 AM
Malware Removal Team

O/S: Windows 10 Pro
Quote:
I have now removed AVG, no security at all on system now. Please can you let me know when I can reinstall this, can I after this step is complete?

Can I reinstall malwarebytes and AVG now?
I suggest you wait for the problem to be resolved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIO22 View Post
The keyboard operation is incredibly intermittent, each time I shutdown and restart the laptop it will stop working, then shutdown and restart it will be operating again. Although normally I uninstall it in device manager prior to shutting down as I know it will work again upon restart.

The mousepad i cannot get it back working, it is not listed in device manager so the latest drivers I have tried installing were from this page:

http://www.driverscape.com/manufactu...-ns20e_s/14331

My laptop is a Sony Vaio VGN-NS20E so this is the nearest to my model. Although it is installed and shows in the "uninstall a program" area of the control panel (Synaptics mousepad pointer), it still does not list in device manager. So no operation working. I'm unsure if I install drivers for this for windows 7 or windows vista, as my laptop was windows vista and then I done a upgrade about 1 year or so ago to windows 7?

The laptop looks clean though which is good. If I can get the mousepad and keyboard working correctly then it should be back to normal.

Thankyou.
Your problems are not related to malware.I think it's related to drivers.This section is the malware cleaning section.Expert friends in the Windows 7 operating system section can help you better. For this reason, i recommend,you give the link and open new a topic there

Frst.log:
Quote:
==================== Faulty Device Manager Devices =============

Name: Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad
Description: Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad
Class Guid: {4d36e96f-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: Synaptics
Service: i8042prt
Problem: : This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed. (Code 24)
Resolution: The device is installed incorrectly. The problem could be a hardware failure, or a new driver might be needed.
Devices stay in this state if they have been prepared for removal.
After you remove the device, this error disappears.Remove the device, and this error should be resolved.
Old May 19th, 2018, 06:55 AM

O/S: Windows 7 32-bit
Okay olgun, thanks for your help.

I will post there for some more help on this. I'm pleased that the laptop is clean so this is good, I assumed it should be but also at the same time thought it was strange why all of sudden I got those first issues, but maybe an update or something else has caused the issues.

With the few tools we have used here, can I just delete them off my desktop and into the recycle bin? Or do I have to remove them with more care.

Lastly as you say I will wait until this is all fixed before I reinstall malwarebytes and AVG back onto my system.

Thankyou & Regards,

JIO22.
Old May 19th, 2018, 08:54 PM
Malware Removal Team

O/S: Windows 10 Pro
Quote:
Lastly as you say I will wait until this is all fixed before I reinstall malwarebytes and AVG back onto my system.
You can use MalwareBytes and AVG software again. MalwareBytes software, at the same time, carries the antivirus feature . If you do not buy it, just use it for screening purposes.

Quote:
With the few tools we have used here, can I just delete them off my desktop and into the recycle bin? Or do I have to remove them with more care.

Download Delfix by Xplode to your desktop. Delfix will delete all the used tools and logfiles.
  • Close all other programms and start delfix.
  • Please check ''remove disinfection tools'' the boxes and run the tool.
  • Delfix will now delete all found traces of our removal process.
If there is still something left please delete it manualy.

Best regards.
Have a nice day.