View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2019, 04:47 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 10 Home
Thumbs up Help Is On It's Way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintan View Post
Fortunately, I only drink on days that start with a T. Like Thursday, and Thaturday, and Thunday.
Thank gawd the biggest majority of folks (myself included) within this community don't drink anything like the amounts of beverages you're telling us about. My very reliable source (who wishes to remain anonymous) (is that right Mr Bean, you wanted to remain anonymous?) gave me a link to a very good website that has all sorts of information and give great advice regarding to trying to give up on the booze. To be honest I haven't seen the page myself, because I don't need such information. But I am told the web page does have some very good reviews and endorsements, so I would very strongly suggest/recommend that you at least take a look and hopefully it will help you, and you'll be thanking me and my reliable source!

Oh by the way, if the web page above does help you, and you do finally quit chugging alcoholic beverages down yer neck, Mr Zipulrich is willing to buy any (full only) cans/bottles you have left, if the price is right!!

Link to the web page that'll save you.......

https://www.helpmetosoberupbeforeitstoolate.org

You're welcome.