Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Windows 7

Notices

Windows 7 Problem solving for the Windows 7 Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Windows 7 you are using - Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate.

Topic Tools
Old April 4th, 2013, 04:26 AM

MSN/Outlook email saves all recieved email

I'm using a HP laptop with Win7 Home Premium 64 bit.

Is there a way to stop MSN-Outlook from saving email to my files ex Pictures and Favorites?

I have hundreds of files that were saved.

How can I delete the files? When I do a right click, delete is not an option!

Thanks!
Old April 5th, 2013, 02:47 PM

Is it saving your emails, or attachments?

Please be more specific about the email program you are using. Sadly, Microsoft has a lousy habit of calling several different programs with similar names. For example, there are several versions of Outlook and there is Outlook Express, and Outlook.com.

Have you scanned for malware? With what? Is your computer otherwise fully updated?