Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Malware Removal

Notices

Malware Removal Discussion about Trojans, viruses, hoaxes, firewalls, spyware, and general Security issues. If you suspect your PC is infected with a virus, trojan or spyware app please include any supporting documentation or logs

Topic Tools
Old December 2nd, 2004, 01:42 PM

Sticky Trojan to remove

hi.. I have a problem with this file, polall1r.exe.. It always appear in my computer whenever I logon to it. No matter how I deleted through various ways, that trojan would still appear again the next time I logon to my computer. Can anyone tell me how I can remove it PERMENANTLY? thanks..
Old December 2nd, 2004, 08:29 PM

Hi,

Do you have a copy of the freeware 'Hijack This' ? Have a look at some of the other messages here to see where you can get it, then download a copy. Run the program but DON'T use the 'fix' button till you get some advice here. Just hit the 'scan' button, then press 'save log', and copy what you get into a message here.

Also, what did you find on the web by googling 'polall1r.exe' ?

I am about to go on holiday for a week, but I'm sure someone will help you out from there.