Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Applications

Notices

Applications Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of computer software applications

Topic Tools
Old October 2nd, 2016, 06:34 AM

O/S: Windows 10 Home
Question Software downloads

I'm using an ACER computer laptop with Windows 10. I have 8000GB memory,
I am trying to download DVDVideoSoft's Free Studio which is youtubedownloader, converters, etc... I paid for their premium membership license..
you can download with them, any individual program or the full studio of things...
I can download the installer with no issues.. but when I run the installer to download the files and install, it gets to about 13MB and comes back and says the files are corrupt to get new copy. I tried two individual files .. same issues... I have a trouble ticket in with the people about the problem and they are checking to see if there is a bug in their program...
But in the meantime.. want to find out.. could there be something in my system that is causing this issue since it is more than one file with the same problem..
I ran CCleaner, I've disabled my Norton when I tried the download, I've restarted the computer.. still am getting this corrupt file error..
any ideas ??

thanks
Barbara
Old October 2nd, 2016, 12:17 PM

O/S: Windows 10 Home
Okay.. I solved the problem.. I don't usually have any issues with this so didn't think about it.
After I downloaded the installer that is used to install the program.. I ran the installer as "Administrator" and it went in without a problem..

thanks