Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Gaming

Notices

Gaming Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of PC & Console Gaming issues

Topic Tools
Old March 14th, 2018, 12:31 AM

Problem with playing Games

So basically, I just recently got a new computer. For some reason, whenever I play a game, my desktop just turns off and I go to blue screen. How should I fix this? I also noticed that my CPU, Memory, Disk, and GPU skyrockets through the roof whenever this happens. Thank you in advance.
Old March 15th, 2018, 04:21 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 10 Home
Your best bet would be to contact the game creator/s, and ask them for help. Maybe the game isn't compatible with the new PC.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 06:10 PM
Banned

Maybe try to reinstall windows?
And what version do you use?
Old April 8th, 2018, 09:30 PM

Usually the mention of "Blue Screen" means an error screen. If your desktop is disappearing and only a Blue screen appears with no icons in it's place, it probably means Windows Explorer is crashing. Do you have a pci-e video card or are you running on-board graphics? Most newer games will not run correctly with just on-boards graphics. Your PC specifications would help use to figure out what is happening. A free program like Speccy can help you discover what parts are installed. Motherboard, processor, graphics and memory size and speed would be helpful.
Old April 26th, 2018, 02:08 PM

If you're still having the same issues, post more details, Bacon. Like what kind of Windows are you running, what's your hardware and what are the games that you get this problem with. Very odd to get a blue screen of death nowadays.
Old May 24th, 2018, 07:29 AM
Banned

Maybe your PC is not compatible with such games. Maybe you should post more details regarding the PC and what games you play.
Old May 25th, 2019, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appzalien View Post
Usually the mention of "Blue Screen" means an error screen. If your desktop is disappearing and only a Blue screen appears with no icons in it's place, it probably means Windows Explorer is crashing. Do you have a pci-e video card or are you running on-board graphics? Most newer games will not run correctly with just on-boards graphics. Your PC specifications would help use to figure out what is happening. A free program like Speccy can help you discover what parts are installed. Motherboard, processor, graphics and memory size and speed would be helpful.
i was having gaming issue thanks to you i found that my windows explorer was crashing.