Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > General > Open Discussion

Notices

Open Discussion A place to chat with other members about non-technical related topics

Topic Tools
Old January 29th, 2021, 11:49 PM

I have several concerts on VHS I always love watching

1) PHIL COLLINS: Seriously live (1990) -- Goregous . Over 2 hours of his BEST 80s songs
2) U2 - LIVE AT RED ROCKS (1983) -- Thier best concert ever
3) Woodstock 69 (1969) -- I got the first release in 1979 and it is sweet!! (Best music event ever)
4) Aerosmith - Texas Jam 78 (1978) -- This was thier last GOOD time in 1978 .... They sadly went downhill after this.....
Old January 31st, 2021, 05:48 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 10 Home
Pretty much anything Yes related, but my all time favourite live DVD is titled Songs From Tsongas, I like this concert simply for the fact that Chris Squire (RIP) performs a fantastic solo on his bass guitar.
I do like Genesis a lot, and my favourite DVD is Seconds out. I like this DVD because of the awesome version of Suppers Ready.
We (my Missus 'n me) like Peter Gabriel, and we have his live DVD named Growing Up.
I also like Mike Oldfield a lot, and my favourite live DVD of his is Live at Montreux. Some great music all through it.
We have an excellent live DVD by ELO titled Zoom Tour Live.
Another great DVD is by Supertramp, of which the title is The Story So Far. It's a Rockumentary which has interviews with the group members, and some of their best songs being performed.
My wife like John Farnham a lot, and we have a few of hid DVD's, of which my favourite is Full House.
My wife also likes The Styx, and we have their Grand Illusion live DVD, which is very good.
We also like The Eagles, of which we have The Eagles Farewell I Tour Live From Melbourne, which is another great concert.
We do have several others, but the ones above
Old February 1st, 2021, 04:08 AM

Thank you for your entry buddy

I wonder if any of those are available in analog??
Old February 7th, 2021, 09:50 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 10 Home
André Rieu and his Johann Strauss Orchestra

https://www.andrerieu.com/en/maastricht-concerts-2019

One of my favorites from an earlier concert was Kimmy Skota singing Casta Diva from the Opera Norma by Bellini
see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JanqdSuiM_o
Old February 11th, 2021, 02:35 AM

I forgot to list one. (Ah man!!)

5) PHIL COLLINS - Live at Perkins Place (1983)