Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Applications

Notices

Applications Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of computer software applications

Topic Tools
Old October 17th, 2020, 12:16 AM

O/S: Windows 10 Home
Disc Utility

I used to be able to run a simple utility to copy CDs and DVDs called Sonic Record Now. It was great. But that was on an XP and it doesn't work on Windows 10, plus the company no longer produces it. And it was FREE!

I'm looking for a replacement. I will purchase a product, but I want something that will allow me to put the CD or DVD I want to copy in one drive, put a blank one in another drive, and let the copy go.

I also want it to be able to handle Dual Layer discs.

I'm struggling to find something browsing online. I don't need disc authoring tools. I have that. I make DVD movies for my family from old VHS tapes, pictures, etc. and it's a lot easier to copy than have to regenerate the disc.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.