Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Applications

Notices

Applications Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of computer software applications

Topic Tools
Old October 1st, 2020, 03:13 PM

Tagging pix?

I have a large number of headshots on my Win10 Gateway, and I'd like to tag them in bulk with various kinds of metadata so I can use the pix without a massive hunt.

I've got all the pix and I have lists saying who was in Mrs Smith's math class, on the volleyball team, did AV for the Glee Club, like that.

I can separately sort them for a moment from various lists and it would be great if I could tag them all at once so I can later search in Files Explorer and have the applicable pix all result. I don't want voluminous separate folders for each descriptor -- there are lots of them -- filled with duplicate pix, nor do I want to tag each pic one at time, as both solutions constitute doing it the hard way.

I know there are some database programs out there, but I don't know how to use them or if the next guy will either. I also know there are metadata deleters, but I'm not aware of a metadata adder.

Any thoughts on how I get this done?