Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > General > Open Discussion > Jokes Forum

Notices

Jokes Forum Looking for a laugh and a giggle ? Post your jokes and gags here. Please add *Adult* to the subject title if the joke is of an adult nature. Anything obscene will be removed immediately.

Topic Tools
Old July 28th, 2006, 06:52 PM

O/S: Windows XP Pro
Undertaker Convention

There were three undertakers at a convention.

The first said "I had a terrible case. A person fell from a window 5 floors up and it took me three days to make him presentable for the wake".

The second said "That's nothing. There was a window washer on the top floor of the Empire State Building and his safety belt broke and he hit 5th Avenue. It took me a week to make him presentable for the wake."

The third undertaker said "You guys have it easy. There was a 747 flying at 35000 feet and a Nun fell out. She sailed 35000 feet straight down and landed on top of a fire hydrant. It took me a month to wipe the smile off her face."
Old July 28th, 2006, 06:58 PM

O/S: Windows XP Pro