Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Web Development & Graphic Design

Notices

Web Development & Graphic Design Problem Solving for Graphic Design, PHP, ASP, Perl, MySQL, SQL, XML, HTML issues

Topic Tools
Old January 19th, 2011, 03:32 AM

How to add paypal "add to cart" button to my new site built by "Web Page Maker".

Hi every body, I am a new member and have the problem of adding paypal add-to-cart button to my site built by Web Page Maker. Using the program's own button maker it is very easy to generate buttons but wen I want to make add-to-cart button there is no inventory choise and it is keeps adding to order even without having any product.
Therefor I have to use paypal way of approach. I can get to generating code for the botton but I must be doing somthing wrong in adding the code to my web site, I am not getting the button. thanks for help. NSA
Old January 19th, 2011, 04:53 AM
Cyber Tech Help Moderator

O/S: MacOS
Welcome!

I don't know what "Web Page Maker" is and have never used it. But traditionally, you log into your PayPal account, configure the button you want with the Merchant Tools, then copy the code provided and paste that code into your HTML file.