Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows XP

Notices

Windows XP Problem solving for the Windows XP Operating System

Topic Tools
Old April 23rd, 2008, 01:41 AM

O/S: Windows XP Pro
Configure Standard File, Edit. View, favorite

Take file, edit, view, favorites, tools etc. and switch them around for instance favorites, tools, view etc... Even put different names or even replace them (names) with standard buttons (stars=favorite) or any icons you wish in any colors such as “favorite” yellow star make it red or pink. I also had been able to program the thumbnail pictures from my galleries to be any size I wish with using “XP Professional” and the “save as” window I programmed the same size every time I command it to.

Step-by-step instructions are in order.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/430600/How...ze-And-Quality

Notice: 50-100 percent not 32-256 for the size.
The “Quality” plays a major role in memory that affects your performance.
Remember do not waste!

Plus maintain “save as” window size. So you do not have to keep dragging it open to see what’s in it. Also had a “maximize button” between the “?” and the "X" close button in the upper-right-hand corner. Getting this in the upper-left-hand will just have to wait till we have been instructed on these other issues and parameters. This would make work a lot easier and smarter. Anyone?????