Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows 98

Notices

Windows 98 Problem solving for the Windows 98 Operating System

Topic Tools
Old October 26th, 2005, 06:15 PM

Question C\Windows\Gallerygenerator.DLL .... where can I get it?

I downloaded a neat looking 3D image viewer/slideshow program from Vicman and after trying to install it I get an error message saying it cannot find C\Windows\Gallerygenerator.DLL and to try reinstalling, which I did with no results.

Is this a common Windows file? If not.... where can I get it because a Google search found no reference to it?

Thank You

DAVID
Old October 26th, 2005, 06:56 PM

I've look all over and cant find that file.......Hmmmm

Good luck
Old October 27th, 2005, 04:47 AM

O/S: Windows 10 Home
Sounded like a software program for pictures. Did you install anything with that name? OH I bet that's what you downloaded. Anyway here is where you can get it which probably has that file you need.

Gallery Generator
Old October 27th, 2005, 05:01 AM

Thanks... I will look into that.

DAVID