Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > General > Open Discussion

Notices

Open Discussion A place to chat with other members about non-technical related topics

Closed Topic

Topic Tools
Old December 11th, 2006, 09:15 PM

O/S: Windows XP Pro
COPS and M16's

Are cops allowed to have about 20-30 people and carry M16's to deliver an eviction notice when there is no sign of any form of eminent threat to their lives or safety.
This is something that is going on and its a serious injustice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enanR8vZc0M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDmxS0TROt8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvohCHMva5Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExD_oazOQhM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48fawW3O3FQ

The first video is from camera one and so is the second
The third and fourth are from camera 2 and the fifth is from a few days ago. Please look at these, the bank is forclosing on the house and kicking them out they gave an eviction notice today but they have a land patent. If you would like to know what a land patent is please ask me. If you would like to know more as well ask me, I will be happy to tell you.

Last edited by ggross; December 11th, 2006 at 09:22 PM.
Old December 11th, 2006, 10:17 PM

O/S: Windows 7 64-bit
If I was a policeofficer I would have a M60 the hel* with that 16.
If it is me or you;It got to be you!
You have to pay or GO! Just like a car, if you owe and don't pay the REPO man will get it back to the bank!!
That's LIFE!!!!
Old December 11th, 2006, 10:21 PM

did that 11 year old just try to tell me off? Ok look first off they DONT OWE ANYTHING THEY OWN THE ****ING LAND second off thats my friends your talking about so I would appreciate if you showed a little bit of respect, I posted this thread not you, third off, the police around here are so corrupt, its sickening, fourth, its amazing as to how many americans dont even realize that their constitutional RIGHTS are being VIOLATED every single day, do soem research son.
Me or you mentality doesnt apply here, these people have not threatened the cops in any form or fashion, never have they shown signs of violence, NEVER.
And my last statement, an M16 is an assualt rifle ASSUALT Why would they need assualt rifles to drop off a small piece of paper.

Last edited by ggross; December 11th, 2006 at 10:23 PM.
Old December 11th, 2006, 10:39 PM

he bank is forclosing on the house and kicking them out they gave an eviction notice today. QUESTION???? How can the bank forclose on the land if they don't owe it any money??!! Some thing is not right here????
Old December 11th, 2006, 10:40 PM

ok the bank is ignoring their land patent, a land patent fully authorized (which is what they have) holds more power than a state constitution, so you cant tell me that some local bank has more power than a land patent.
Old December 11th, 2006, 10:42 PM

Though it’s true, "Land, protected by Land Patent, can’t lawfully be seized for debt or taxes."
RESOURCE
http://www.teamlaw.org/LandPatents.htm
Old December 11th, 2006, 10:50 PM

I have heard this before.If you own the land out right, I don't see the problem.
But if you don't own the land, and owe the bank; that is the problem. This TRICK has been used by many people, it has just caused them BIG problems.
YOU HAVE TO PAY OFF THE PERSON THAT HAS THE DEED TO THE LAND FIRST!
Old December 11th, 2006, 11:37 PM

They Have The Deed To The Land
Old December 11th, 2006, 11:43 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 7 32-bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggross View Post
They Have The Deed To The Land
Howdy:

But, did they use that deed as collatoral on a loan they failed to repay??

If so, they forfeited their deed to the land to the bank..

Willing to bet YOU don't know all the story !!!

Murray
Old December 12th, 2006, 12:07 AM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Linux
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggross View Post
did that 11 year old just try to tell me off? Ok look first off they DONT OWE ANYTHING THEY OWN THE ****ING LAND second off thats my friends your talking about so I would appreciate if you showed a little bit of respect, I posted this thread not you, third off, the police around here are so corrupt, its sickening, fourth, its amazing as to how many americans dont even realize that their constitutional RIGHTS are being VIOLATED every single day, do soem research son.
Me or you mentality doesnt apply here, these people have not threatened the cops in any form or fashion, never have they shown signs of violence, NEVER.
And my last statement, an M16 is an assualt rifle ASSUALT Why would they need assualt rifles to drop off a small piece of paper.
yes you were and I agree with the 11 year old. There is alot to the story that what you see. How do you know they dont owe anything??? How do you know there were not leins placed against the property? How do you know the land was not use as collatoral? How do you know the land was not forfeited through some court action or forfeiture because of illegal activity. How do you know the videos are even real and not some scripted as with most youtube trash? How do you know???

I own this bridge in brooklyn thats for sale real cheap. I will even give you a discount.
Old December 12th, 2006, 12:42 AM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 7 32-bit
I think perhaps ggross was responding to the *ahem* well balanced and thoughtful discussion in the statement "If it is me or you;It got to be you!".

regardless of the pros or cons of this case, inflammatory responses like that suggest a limited grasp of debating skills.

My two pence: it does seem a little over the top for an eviction.
Old December 12th, 2006, 12:58 AM

Last edited by ggross; January 6th, 2007 at 04:57 PM.
Old December 12th, 2006, 02:10 AM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 10 Home
So take it up with a local lawyer or politician, rather post in a forum where nobody can help!!
Old December 12th, 2006, 02:09 PM

yeah....we got this all, im just spreading it around, these people are corrupt, we have Erin Brokavich helping as well, gonna see the governer today, and Tony Robbins is helping as well, got a lot of powerful connections helping out now. Oh and the bank forclosed because Mr. Clum sued the bank for fraud, I am not even sure if he has had that trial yet but once they found out he was sueing they started the forclosure. (sorry about yesterday lost my cool after they came down the property with an assault rifle (the assault rifle was designed with one purpose in mind) just to deliver a peice of paper.) But yeah, lotta packing to do, got a 1.5 million dollar house full of stuff that needs to be packed.*I think thats why dont quote me on it im a lil lost in it all*

Last edited by ggross; January 6th, 2007 at 04:58 PM.
Old December 12th, 2006, 03:46 PM

"If it is me or you;It got to be you!".inflammatory responses like that.
The only point I am making is; If I was a police officer: I want all the FIRE POWER I can get. It is to late when you are dead! MY Friend:State of Equilibrium
Closed Topic