Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > General > The Anything Else Board

Notices

The Anything Else Board This board has been designed for all those subjects that don't quite fit in any of the other categories, and is also a place to share ideas and knowledge that you think might prove valuable to our other visitors

Topic Tools
Old March 7th, 2003, 03:01 AM

power supply adapter???

I am getting a new MSI K7N2-L and it has an extra4 prong sqaure power plug for the processer like the pentium based boards have. the power supply I have doesnt have this type of plug on it. Is there an adapter I can get for this to work with this power supply?
Thanks, mm
Old March 7th, 2003, 07:46 AM

power supply

Hello Dear, check for enemax power supply, it has many connections type as standard equipment, only small problem you might have is mounting as it has 2 fans in most models.
Good luck
Erika
Old March 7th, 2003, 05:56 PM

if you are saying what i think you are saying you have an AT power supply, if so that board wont fit in your case, if i am wrong and you have an ATX format it will plug in
>cody
Old March 8th, 2003, 08:51 AM

Hello again, I am assuming this board is an at, 4 pin square connector is actually power switch on, Enermax is equipped for that perticular set-up as well as atx form mainboards. I found them to be fairly reliable, quiet enough and versatile due to all thoses connections. I wish I still had the complete specs on it, but this Enermax unit is worth checking further
Erika