Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Applications

Notices

Applications Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of computer software applications

Topic Tools
Old April 17th, 2006, 08:43 PM

Unable to locate component messages

Every time I start up my laptop, I am getting popup messages. They all say the same thing, but each application is different. This is what the box looks like:

APVXDWIN.exe - Unable to Locate Component
This application has failed to start because VCL50.BPL was not found.

I get the message for APVXDWIN.exe, Inicio.exe, and Pavw.exe. What is it and how do I fix it?
Old April 17th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Banned

O/S: Windows XP Home
Have you Panda antivirus.. if you have try uninstalling it and reinstalling.. if the problem is still there please post a hijack log in Cybersafety
Old April 17th, 2006, 08:55 PM

Ok..will do. Is there a way to download HiJack This onto CD so that I can run it in the laptop? It does not have internet access at the moment...if you could advise I would appreciate
Old April 17th, 2006, 09:09 PM
Banned

O/S: Windows XP Home
Quote:
Originally Posted by omemco
Ok..will do. Is there a way to download HiJack This onto CD so that I can run it in the laptop? It does not have internet access at the moment...if you could advise I would appreciate
I suppose you could burn in onto a cdr download from here