Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Linux

Notices

Linux Problem solving for all open source distributions of Linux, such as Debian/Ubuntu, Fedora, RedHat, Suse, Mandriva and other proprietary unixes such as Solaris, SGI Irix. Newbie friendly too!

Topic Tools
Old August 17th, 2010, 07:24 PM

How to connect a Windows 7 PC to a Solaris 10 system running on a sprac machine?

Hi,
I need to connect a Windows 7 system on which I have a regular user account (not an administrator account but can access command prompt and all) to a Solaris 10 running on a SPARC machine (here I have admin/root a/c) with a "Straight through cable" to share files and Internet connection of Windows 7 machine in Solaris system.

Someone please help me.