Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Applications

Notices

Applications Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of computer software applications

Topic Tools
Old November 22nd, 2004, 10:54 PM

Export playlist?

Hi,
I'm looking for a way to export my music playlist to an html or txt document. iTunes lets you export to txt or xml, but the txt export turns out all mashed, and I don't know how to use xml. Winamp gives me a cleaner playlist, but song names are still messy sometimes. I guess I can deal with the latter, but I was just wondering if there was an easier way. Thanks for any suggestions you can give me!
Old November 22nd, 2004, 11:58 PM

When you say the names looked 'mashed' or 'messy', could you give a little more in the way of a description as to what is happening. Better yet, if you could attach part of a sample list so we could see what is happening that would be helpful. Also, what program are you using to look at the exported lists? You might try loading a sample list into Notepad to see what the exported data really looks like. Word or Excel might be making undesirable changes to the lists.