Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Applications

Notices

Applications Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of computer software applications

Topic Tools
Old June 14th, 2010, 05:53 PM

Excel 2007 - Unlocking cells in one column based on values in another column

I have a sheet of data that needs to be locked as it is a template to be used in my business. There are two types of labour - in house for which there are prescribed rates and 3rd party. If in column F third party is selected then I need the corresponding cell in column N to be unlocked. Otherwise it needs to stay locked.

I am struggling to write the VBA (as I have no real knowledge) to make this happen. Any help gratefully received.

The data is stored in cell 3-102 in rows F (the defining data as to if the cell should be locked or unlocked) and N (the dependent data to be locked or unlocked)