Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Internet / Browsers

Notices

Internet / Browsers Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Internet and Browser issues

Topic Tools
Old June 8th, 2022, 03:37 AM

O/S: Windows 10 Home
I can't access ESPN Website from Firefox or Brave Browsers.

For months now I can not access ESPN.com main site. I get some weird-looking partially constructed page. My primary browser is Firefox. I also use Brave. Both are up to date. I just started to have this problem a couple months ago. I thought it was an internet speed issue as I was having that at the time. Now I have plenty of speed & it's the only site I can't access. I can, however, access it fine from MS Edge but that's my backup, no filters no security tabs browser. It gets a million pop-ups so it's annoying to use. I've tried the following to fix the problem.

-Turned off all ad-blockers on FF & Brave.

-Cleaned out the cache & cookies.

-Turned off my VPN.

-Deleted the ESPN bookmark.

Any help would be great.

Thanks!
Old June 8th, 2022, 01:20 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Linux
After you disable everything, did you reboot the computer? Also did you try resetting the browser back to default?

if it works in edge, it should work in chrome and you will be able to get rid of all the popups and stuff with the same addons/extensions you use in firefox.
Old June 10th, 2022, 01:33 PM

I can see it with IE6...... Can you provide a picture buddy so we can see it?