Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Internet / Browsers

Notices

Internet / Browsers Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Internet and Browser issues

Topic Tools
Old April 18th, 2014, 03:40 PM

O/S: Windows 10 Home
HP5520 Printer and BT Yahoo Email via Chrome

I have Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 on a Dell Inspiron computer

When I print off a BTYahoo email message (using latest Chrome browser) some words - usually a line or two; or part of a line - will be left out of the printed document. However, if I use Internet Explorer there is no such problem. I have used HP diagnostic tools and checked for the latest driver and all is reported as being correct. Does anybody have any idea as to what might be wrong?
Old May 19th, 2014, 12:45 PM
Banned

However, if I use Internet Explorer there is no such problem. I have used HP diagnostic tools and checked for the latest driver and all is reported as being correct. Does anybody have any idea as to what might be wrong?