Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Hardware > Hardware

Notices

Hardware Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Computer Hardware issues

Topic Tools
Old May 12th, 2006, 06:41 PM

Printer Question..... Canon IMAGE RUNNER C6800

Hi there,
I dont know if this is where i should post this or not, but thought it was a start!
I am having an issue with our Canon IMAGE RUNNER C6800, sometimes when it prints PDFs it will print them and they will be a whole page of black ink and you cant see any of the image you printed. I am wondering if anyone else has seen this and if so, if they knew any solutions. It is weird cuz it doesnt matter what kind of PDFs it is, it just sometimes prints them black and sometime not?
Any help would be great!!
Old May 12th, 2006, 07:23 PM

Update your print drivers and see if that works.
Old May 12th, 2006, 10:07 PM

Only problem with that is we cant find any drivers for it on the internet. Not even under the canon website, so i dont know that it would be updated drivers?? the model is a Canon IMAGE RUNNER C6800
Old May 13th, 2006, 01:31 AM

O/S: Windows XP Pro
Does it only do this with a PDF file? Any other documents? Sometimes?? do you mean sometimes it does print a PDF OK?

PDF files may not print properly unless you select the "Print as image" option in the printer dialog box. Using the "Print as image" option may take several minutes to print one page. Try that and see if it works.