Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows Vista

Notices

Windows Vista Problem solving for the Windows Vista Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Vista you are using - Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate etc. and whether you are using the 32-bit or 64-bit version if you know.

Topic Tools
Old February 22nd, 2008, 06:33 PM

How can I delete Windows vista Home edition, upgrade from windows xo

I have a Dell computer that came with Windows XP..I upgraded to Windows Vista Home Edition...I would like to remove windows vista but I can't find it on my "remove " progrms in the control panel. I have a disk from Dell for Windows XP..but it won;t let me install it because I have a newer Windows program...Is there an easy way to remove Vista without buying a software program to do it? Thanks
Old February 23rd, 2008, 01:35 AM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows Vista 32-bit
Are you booting from the CD smb1280? See here for more help.