Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > General > The Anything Else Board

Notices

The Anything Else Board This board has been designed for all those subjects that don't quite fit in any of the other categories, and is also a place to share ideas and knowledge that you think might prove valuable to our other visitors

Topic Tools
Old March 11th, 2001, 11:11 PM

jpeg files

Please help-I'm new at this stuff! How do I get jpeg files from a digital camera and send them from my computer to another user on my network? Thank you!
Old March 12th, 2001, 12:28 AM

Your camera should`ve come with software for downloading the photos from your camera to your PC.

If you have the software but aren`t sure what to do, look at the documentation as different software has different instructions, however, I`ll have a stab at it and pretend you`re using Camedia software for Olympus.

Connect your camera to the serial port using the lead provided and access the Camedia Software program. Go to Camera and select "Download All Images"...you will be prompted for a location to save, that`s up to you, then press OK and the downloads will take place.

These images will then be permanently on your system for network sharing.

****Rules of Cyber Tech Help state that there is to be no advertising or spamming.

[This message has been edited by Junky (edited 12 March 2001).]